Keep me inspired.
Sign up for updates & insights.
Unilever CEO Sees Purpose-Led Businesses Only Gaining Relevance
- Trade-off between purpose and profit is a misconception, better financial performance is a by-product of responsible leadership.
- Capitalism is evolving to be a more equitable model.
- People need trusted brands more than ever.
- Greater emphasis on building agility and responsiveness post Covid-19.
- Companies with purpose last.
- Multi-stakeholder model starts with employees.
Published: May 2020
Focus: #resilience #trust #employees #agility #growth