Keep me inspired.
Sign up for updates & insights.
Trust and Brands: They make or break
- The article by Richard Edelman highlights the main takeouts from the Edelman Trust Barometer Special Report “Brand Trust in 2020”
- Trust has emerged as the second most important factor influencing consumers’ purchasing decisions.
- Two-thirds of customers expect brands to be the driver of societal change.
- 44 percent of the respondents cared about brand impact on the environment.
- When a brand’s promises are met with tangible actions, consumers reward them with more resilient relationships.
- Now is the time for brands to lead, inspire and deliver change.