Keep me inspired.
Sign up for updates & insights.
The state of the debate on purpose in business
- Purpose can be a powerful enabler of success in multiple ways: from providing strategic clarity, to facilitating innovation and transformation, to connecting organisations with their people, and building bridges between organisations.
- “Conscious capitalism” is gaining momentum.
- Purpose helps companies to “do good while doing well” and maximises value for shareholders, customers, employees, and the society over the long term.
- Public disclosures about “corporate purpose” surpasses the rate of public disclosure about sustainability.
- Create win-wins by aligning executives and employees’ commitment to the company’s purpose
- Purpose is not invented but discovered.
- Revenue growth, market share, retention rates, customer satisfaction and brand reputations are metrics to measure outcomes of purpose- led strategies.
- Case studies of companies that have successfully integrated purpose with their strategy.
- Purpose may be the best source of resilience in the face of the 21st century complexities.
- Purpose acts as a filter- helping companies to spot political risks, stay focussed on long term goals and resist pressures to react to trends and fads.
Focus: #Resilience #Employees #Agility #Growth