Keep me inspired.
Sign up for updates & insights.
The Edelman Trust Barometer – Brand Trust
- Brand trust is no longer a marketing strategy, it is the core part of business strategy.
- In today’s landscape, brand trust is multidimensional, living at the intersection where personal and societal issues converge, and where words meet actions.
- Brands are rewarded with more resilient relationships with customers when they deliver on their promises of advocacy and action.
- Communicating with emotions, compassion and facts builds trust.
- People are buying or boycotting brands over their response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- 71% respondents globally believe that trusting a brand is more important today than in the past.
- Trust is second only to price when it comes to making purchase decisions about a brand.
- Consumers are more likely to be loyal, engaged and to advocate for the brand when they trust the brand.
Focus: #trust #resilience #stats