Keep me inspired.
Sign up for updates & insights.
State of the global workplace
- Statistics on employment and workforce engagement based on Gallup surveys in 155 countries.
- Employee engagement worldwide is at 15%, however it varies significantly from across regions.
- An organisation’s organic growth is closely tied to its employee engagement.
- Managers play a crucial role in implementing performance management systems that are performance oriented, engagement based, and strengths focused.
- Gallup’s Q12 employee engagement metric addresses positive relationships, developmental opportunities, and sense of purpose.
- Millennial workers seek jobs that give them a sense of purpose.