Keep me inspired.
Sign up for updates & insights.
Purpose: Shifting from ‘why’ to ‘how’
- Building around unique capabilities and points of leverage with the potential for outsize impact on social challenges can create value.
- Embed reflection, discussion and action in the heart of the business to bridge the purpose gap.
- Integrating societal impact goals into compensation is a “proof point”.
- Create a baseline from the stakeholders’ perspectives.
- Tracking and reporting progress against purpose goals.
- Entering new products/markets or making changes to existing products that enhance their societal value.
- Incorporating purpose-driven metrics into compensation and performance decisions.