Keep me inspired.
Sign up for updates & insights.
Purpose led growth
- Brands with a purpose grow 2X faster than others.
- Purpose is one of the most misunderstood business buzzwords today.
- Among marketing leaders, 76% think their organization has a defined purpose, but only one in 10 have a corporate purpose statement that’s backed by a meaningful activation plan.
- The critical factor that sets successful companies apart is the ability to infuse the purpose led thinking throughout the company, rather than just being a marketing exercise.
- Articulation, infusion and amplification are the 3 steps that take purpose from a tactic to a movement.
- Articulation carries a brand from tactics to promise. Infusion then moves a brand from promise to strategy. And finally, amplification gets a brand from strategy to movement.
- Relevance, credibility, uniqueness, coherence and Business-proof are the building blocks of defining a meaningful purpose.
- To infuse purpose it should be leadership driven,culture & strategy-led, 360executed and impact measured.
- Purpose should be inspiring, collaborative and conversation fuelling to amplify and create a movement beyond the brand.