Keep me inspired.
Sign up for updates & insights.
- The pull factor framework provides 21st century brands a way to combine consumers needs with sustainable behaviours and brand equity.
- The data marks a significant and continuing shift in personal values, priorities and desires toward a life rich with more meaningful relationships and more health, balance, passion and growth
- Respondents prioritized safe drinking water (91%), mental health (89%), clean air (88%), education (86%), stable financial institutions (86%) and clean oceans (85%) as their top concerns.
- People want brands to play a larger role in shaping a better world that prioritizes meaning purpose and positive impact for all.
- The report identifies 9 most impactful sustainable behaviours that present massive opportunities for brand leadership to drive material impact and propel society towards sustainable living.
- Case studies of brands that are succeeding in unlocking the Pull Factor.