Keep me inspired.
Sign up for updates & insights.
Organising for the future with Tech, Talent and Purpose
- A study conducted by BCG and BrightHouse found that organizations with a well-defined purpose were more likely to show above-average performance.
- New technologies, changing business needs, evolving talent market, and greater employee expectations are redefining 21st century businesses.
- Companies need to unlearn the mechanistic view of last century organisations and imagine the organization of the future to be a robust yet more organic and evolving model.
- Technology will help break the compromise between scale and customization.
- From strategic planning to budgeting to goal setting, leaders will need to employ more agile methods.
- Leaders need to focus on six core attributes discussed in the article to keep up with accelerating changes.