Keep me inspired.
Sign up for updates & insights.
Competitive Agility (To affinity and Beyond, the rise of the purpose led brand)
- 62 % of customers want companies to take a stand on current and broadly relevant issues such as sustainability, transparency and fair employment practices.Companies that don’t, pay the price.
- When consumers are disappointed by a brand’s words or actions on a social issue, 53% criticize, 47% walk away and 17% never come back.
- Companies that stand for something bigger than what they sell are more likely to attract customers, influence purchasing decisions, and retain relationships thereby improving profitability and competitiveness.
- Understanding how to install a sense of “brand belongingness” through a clear and relevant purpose is quickly becoming a prerequisite for competitiveness.
- Authenticity, creativity and acting humanly are the three guiding principles that set purpose driven brands apart.